Loompa chic

Monday, June 30, 2008

So, I'll own it. In my old(er) age, I've become much more vain. I've started to wear more make-up, think about wearing nicer clothes, and figuring out finally how to use hairspray. I guess it's my newfound vanity that brought me to try to make my scary pale legs tan with a little faux tanner.

I of course did my research and found a brand that I thought would be great. I exfoliated my legs, put on rubber gloves and rubbed the stuff in like crazy. I made sure to let my legs dry, and then went to bed.

The next morning, while not terrible, I was definitely rocking slightly orange legs. On top of that, I guess I'm not too careful because I had missed a few spots as well.


So, in short, I would liken my appearance to a stripey Oompa Loompa. But I'm not giving up... I will try another brand this week and hope for the best :)

0 comments: